iCloth Avionics Screen Cleaning Wipes for a like-new shine on larger or multiple displays [iCA24] 24 wipe pack
- Remove residue, smears, dirt, fingerprints, grease, grime and gunk. Fast, safe and effective. No drips, no streaks, no film.
- Clean larger and/or multiple surfaces such as displays and monitors, all large touchscreens, big-screen TVs, laptops, iPads, etc.
- Recommended by touchscreen display manufacturers. The 24-count box is an ideal introductory size for all office, aerospace, classroom and healthcare environments.
- Individually packaged fabric wipes premoistened with our purified water-based formula - contains isopropyl alcohol (not harmful ethyl alcohol) and proprietary ingredients that are safe on all plastic and glass sensitive optics -- even those with specialty coatings and screen protectors.
- Proudly made in America. Manufacturer's Empty-Box Guarantee: We stand behind the product until you are happy and the box is empty.
If you are serious about maintaining your sensitive equipment in peak form, this is the brand for you:
Top 5 Reasons to Buy iCloth Avionics Cleaning Wipes:
5. Our individually-wrapped cleaning wipes are designed to instantly clean flight deck avionics, larger monitors & multiple touchscreens. One step. No drips, no mess, no hassle.
4. The iCloth Avionics liquid formula has been perfected over the past decade to cut common grease, dust and static in one fell swoop. Our components and manufacturing facility are top of the line: you get top quality delivered in each and every pouch.
3. Our "Just-Damp" liquid ratio cleans effectively and evaporates quickly, eliminating the tell-tale streaks that other, wetter wipes can leave behind.
2. With iCloth Avionics, you get all the good stuff but none of the bad stuff: no damaging NPEs, ethyl alcohol, silicone or ammonia. That means our products protect the clarity and response capacity of all your sensitive surfaces -- even the ones with specialty coatings and screen protectors.
1. Once you start experiencing crystal clear optical surfaces you will begin to appreciate your state-of-the-art electronics and instruments in all their glory: the way they were intended to be. You will become obsessed with making them look great. Don't say you haven't been warned!